Thursday, September 16, 2010

Father's Night

Seeing as the school concert was in the week leading up to Father's Day, the school was wise enough to leave Father's Night until this week! Seb was SO excited to be taking Dad to school. They went for a BBQ tea, played games and did special activities together. Both boys came home very happy.

Playing Snakes & Ladders. Don't you just love Ian's tie? Seb made it for him of course (Ian wore it right up till he went to bed - don't think he wanted to take it off then either!)

Playing more games

In the computer lab showing Dad how much he loves playing games on the computer.

Seb's poster he made for Ian. Doesn't he look so proud of himself? The little typed note on the bottom is Seb's comment, which reads:
'I love my Dad because he lets me build in the shed with him. I love him so much'.
Our Sebby sure does love his Daddy :)

2 comments:

Ian said...

Thank you for the post Robyn.

Had a great night. I now have the tie on my tie rack. :)

Anonymous said...

That is one brilliant tie!