Sunday, July 18, 2010

When Zoe gets angry....


....her face and glasses suffer! Yesterday I'd been outside for a whole minute, when I heard yelling and screaming inside. Going inside to see what had gone wrong, I found Zoe with her glasses on the floor and her face mauled. Apparently Zoe got angry with Seb, and she totally cracked it and tore at her face to get her glasses off. It looks like she was attacked by a cat!! Alas, no it was just herself!
Mostly she is very happy to wear her glasses - when she's in a good mood anyway. I tried to take them off this morning to do her hair and she started crying for her glasses. This girl keeps me on my toes!

2 comments:

Emma said...

oh dear miss zoe.

what a little monkey!

i imagine she won't do it again though ...

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Zoe! Tahlia has a bit of a love/hate relationship with her glasses too and has flung them a couple of times mid tantrum. With the bruise and the scratch - you are one tough cookie Zoe!