Monday, May 3, 2010

Wedding Anniversary

This was us 13 years ago! We were barely 20 years old, which by todays standard is quite young to be married, but it was perfect timing for us. We have been though a lot in our thirteen years of marriage, and I'm so glad Ian has been by my side throughout it all.

I love you my darling husband. Happy 13th Wedding Anniversary!

5 comments:

Ian said...

I love you too Robyn. Thirteen blissful years. Happy anniversary. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww.....You guys look FAR too young to be married!!!
Happy Anniversary dear friends.

Emma said...

Happy Anniversary! You were very young to get married - but when you know something is right, it's really right!! You are the perfect balance for each other.

Here's to a happy ever after ...
E x

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I'd say how very young you were to get married... but who am I to talk??? Hope you had a great celebration!

Angela Stewart said...

and what a beautiful wedding it was too! I remember Dale and I were celebrating our 5th anniversary just the day before your big day, so we were all babies walking down the isle, lol. May God continue to bless you both! xo