
A BIG MESS!!! Doesn't she look so innocent in this picture??? Like she's saying 'What? It wasn't me!'
This isn't the first time Zoe's gone to town with the powder - the last time was two days ago. I thought the powder was safe in it's new position at the very top of the change table leaning against the wall. But, no. She somehow managed to climb onto the bottom shelf of the change table and reach for the powder.
Zoe's been in so much mischief lately - I cringe whenever I realise she's been out of my sight for more than a couple of minutes as I know she's into something she's not supposed to! Life is never dull with a 21 month old that's for sure :)
Zoe in action

2 comments:
What fun! From my end anyway. I didn't have to do the clean up!!
I have a feeling it won't be long before I'm getting that sick feeling when H is out of sight for a minute. You know her toilet fetish...
Oh the panic when there is silence!! Your good to take a photo of it first! Cheng did the same with the powdered milk this morning...and I can tell you, reaching for the camera was the furthest thing from my mind:) Aren't they fascinated watching the mess they make?
Post a Comment