Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random photos from the weekend

Zoe watching her favourite Hi5 DVD - Hi-Energy. I can't bring myself to buy one of the new Hi5 DVD's because I don't know who any of the perfomers are anymore!


Seb 'Busting a move' in his room.

Seb & Zoe ready for swimming.

Zoe couldn't wait to get in the pool around at Nanna & Grandad's.

My little swimming man.

Man, Seb cracks me up!

Zoe flopping in from the edge of the pool.

It was yet another hot weekend. I am really not looking forward to summer at all seeing as it's already been unbearably hot this month. Thankfully this week seems like it's going to bring a little more relief. 34 degrees is forecast for Friday for Zoe's legalisation, so I'm happy with that!

1 comment:

Maree said...

Hey Robyn - Dont bother with the new hi 5 ones - they are not any where near close as the originals!!!