Friday, January 16, 2009

Holidays

I know, I know, I have been really slack with updating the blog. I do have an excuse though as we went away for 10 days on Boxing Day, and it feels like I've only just started to get back into some kind of routine. Anyway, here's lots of pics from our time away. We went to Melbourne for five nights, then headed to Bendigo on New Years Eve to stay with the Maynards for four nights. It was really nice to have a break and do some 'holiday' stuff.

I love the photo of Seb above, although it makes him look older than he is - or maybe I don't like to admit that he's growing up :) The first three pictures were taken at the park near Ben & Naomi's house.


After watching some 'big kids' on the monkey bars, Seb thought he'd give it a go to. True to his athletic self, he loved it and was totally fearless. I, on the other hand had my heart in my throat the whole time he was upside down.

Zoe waving to all her fans.

Seb and the view from Brighton, overlooking Port Philip Bay, where we had a lovely lunch with some good friends.

Seb & Zoe at the Botanical Gardens - this was the best shot of the both of them!

Family picture time

At the beach in Brighton. Even though it was too chilly to go swimming, Seb had a wonderful time walking along the beach collecting shells. He was desparate to see a dead octopus like the last time he was at the beach (about two years ago!). Sadly, we didn't find any :)

At the bathing boxes in Brighton.

In Bendigo. Zoe turned 9 months old on on the 1st of January. She is growing up so fast - I wish someone would tell her to slow down!

Our beautiful girl

Me with our two precious kids.

We had such a good time away and we got to catch up with a lot of friends we don't get to see often enough. Seb & Zoe did really well with all the changes a holiday brings and we all can't wait until we get to do it again sometime.

No comments: