Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update on Zoe

Zoe has had her visa medical examination and CSS was notified by Dept of Immigration in Sydney that she meets health requirements for migration. Yippee!! Which means she is cleared medically to enter Australia!
CSS also put in our application to the Taipei District Family Court on May 13, so now we wait for notification of a hearing date. After the 1st court hearing occurs, we'll be able to apply for her visa then (I think I got that right!)
On 14th May, Zoe weighed 4050g (9 pounds), and was 58cm in length. CSS are taking such good care of her as she has put on close to 3 pounds and has grown 7cm in the six weeks since her birth. CSS also said that 'All is going well with her'.
I just wish my baby girl was home. Every day Seb says that he misses baby Zoe Chu-En, and keeps asking when we can go get her. I only wish it were sooner. We take comfort in the knowledge that Zoe is being well looked after and that we'll be giving her cuddles before we know it.

No comments: